Anniston Bridal Show
NO DATE SCHEDULED
Center, Anniston, AL
1 pm - 5 pm (Fashion Show
@ 4:00 pm)
$7 Admittance at the door
Why to Attend Our Bridal
Attending a bridal show is very
helpful in planning your wedding because you can meet with many Alabama
Wedding Specialists all in one location. Bring your girlfriends, mom, and
even your fiancé and enjoy the day. Many vendors will be giving away items
as a promotion of the show, and you can only benefit from these if you
Bridal Fashion Show
is more than just models walking up and down the runway with the latest
fashions, our bridal fashion shows are entertaining and are always fun to
10 tips for attending
a bridal show
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking
shoes. You'll be glad you did.
- Be prepared to register at the door. Be
patient! This is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address
labels if you have them. Remember your name, address, phone, email, and
wedding date. This will save you time and allow you to sign up for
anything you want very quickly.
- Bring a pen and print very clearly when
registering for anything.
- Bring your checkbook in case you decide to
book services or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund
policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before
- Collect any information you are interested
in - take it home to look over again when you have some quiet
- If you cannot attend, send someone in your
place to register you for prizes and collect information on services you
- It is nice if your fiancé attends with you
IF he is interested. Many guys attend, so he won't be the only one
- Arrive at least one hour prior to the
fashion show. Seating is usually first-come first-served and you can use
this time to rest your feet.
- Relax and have fun -- this is your